Sunday, August 25, 2013

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

Most people who do a Rehearsal Dinner actually do some sort of rehearsal and have a nice dinner, yadi yadi yah.

We instead did something a little more unconventional but AWESOME.

We had game day at my husbands sports facility in American Fork, Velocity.

We got some pizza.

We ended up having almost 80 people there. 

My cute sis in law. 

Some of Aaron's friends and family.

One of my new sisters in law and her sister, pretty much everyone was invited. 

We had an Ice Cream Machine.

The kids found anything to roll on.

The Redfern boys starting young.

The girls too.

  We did a tire flipping contest. My husband of course won...8 flips in 30 seconds.

We are all grateful Bubba's pants didn't rip. 


Yes, my brother wore a FULL ON football jersey...




I took it back to the good ole days and got inside the tire, this is the scar from being rolled while inside.

The girls did it too. 


Lindsey's winning dance.


She was surprised by her own strength.

Jordan killed it looking HOT. 

I did 10 he only did 8, of course mine was like half the size...

Then we had a throwing Football Competition. 



I am probably talking about how far I am going to throw the ball. 



The Mom's killed it.


This follow through is Amazing...



This was such a fun night, I think one of the best ways you can celebrate a union of love with two athletes! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the one of my throwing the football. How is it that I made it to 34 without ever doing that. The shame!

    ReplyDelete