Wednesday, April 23, 2014

You Da Bomb!

Mom,

I seriously don't know how you did it. You da BOMB.

love,

Your Daughter

Coming into my last few weeks of pregnancy I have been often thinking about the women who go through this over and over and over again all the while having little kids running a muck in the house.

I can't imagine trying to keep the house clean, running errands, taking kids all around town to different activities while having back aches, a baby that randomly kicks you during the day and sometimes really hurts, uncomfortable nights of sleep and never actually feeling like you get enough sleep. All the while feeling like your body and your life is no longer your own.

I don't know how she did it.


Isn't she beautiful???

And I don't know how we all turned out pretty darn good.


I could go on and on about all the wonderful things my mother did to bring us all into the world and how she continued to give of her body and her life to give us life.

But today I am grateful for the nine months in particular she gave to me to grow healthy and strong and that she was able to do it with three boys running a muck in the house. 

Thank you Mom, you da BOMB!


No comments:

Post a Comment