Friday, April 26, 2013

The Moments After The Marathon

Were FREEZING!!

At first it didn't matter because I was so HIGH off of what I just did. Thankfully I had some friends there with a car close by and some change of clothes that weren't soaking wet.

We took a shot of my awesome blisters:


And then all I wanted to do was eat so we headed over to cheese cake factor and this is how I looked walking in:


Ridiculous I know. I looked homeless walking into a pretty nice restaurant. The best part was how I was walking.

And the thing I looked forward to most was a Diet Coke! But since I was so cold I had to drink a hot water with lemon along with my DC. Oh, it was HEAVENLY.



I then enjoyed tons of bread, spinach dip, bacon cheese burger and sweet potatoe fries. It was awesome. Thank you Jonny for buying me my post run meal!

I still can't believe I did it. I can't wait till my next race!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly what I'd want to do after something like that. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete