Sunday, November 10, 2013

Part 2... We're Having A Baby!


Just two weeks after losing my job I took a pregnancy test to find out that we are having a baby!

I wasn't shocked, I kind of knew this would happen soon after marriage. Aaron said to me, "It's up to you but I would prefer we dont wait, I mean, I am already 30... we need to get going soon!"

30 is NOT too late but he's wanted to have babies for a long time and he was ready to get the show on the road.

So here it is, part two of why I haven't been blogging. I havent felt 100% to do anything and I really couldn't get back into blogging about the Ironman because it sadly wont be happening this year (Ironman 2014 here I come). Anyone that looks kind of like me want to race in my place??? I did already pay $700 and there are no returns!

I may not be able to race this year but come May 25th before or after we will be welcoming a new baby into our home and we couldn't be more excited!


3 comments: