Sunday, January 27, 2013

Reflection Time

Since making this goal, I have had a lot of time to think while on my long swims, bikes and runs. Time to reflect on past goals, ideas, relationships, etc. I also have time to reflect on who I am right now and what I want to do with me in this moment and man do I wish that I was a lot better.

I wish that I was more focused.

I wish that I had a musical talent.

I wish that I was more patient.

I wish that I was more friendly to everyone all the time.

I wish that I listened more than I spoke.

I wish that I spent more quality time with my family.

I wish that I was a better friend.

I wish that everything that came from my mouth was uplifting and kind.

I wish that I studied my scriptures more.

I wish that my prayers were more constant, pure and deep with my Heavenly Father.

I wish that I was more like my Savoir.

Sundays should be our days of reflection. Our time to renew our covenants with God and try to be more like Him and His son Jesus Christ. We all fall short sometimes and somedays we swim a little harder, or run a little faster. Thank goodness we've got a little more time to get it right. Cause I am trying to make these wishes become truths. How about you?


3 comments:

  1. this is going to sound weird but i met you before! at a slasa place hahah but hey email i have to tell you how i found this haha
    aicampos007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete