Thursday, February 21, 2013

DELICIOUS

Since I have started this journey I realize that I need to eat more protein and I have been trying to create the best protein shake; I think I have almost nailed it.

A few things I have learned: I HATE when protein shakes are grainy, bananas help with that. And I am pretty sure that my body does not function without peanut butter (addiction maybe) so it is a must for my daily shakes.

So here it is:


1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
1/2 Banana
4 Frozen Strawberrys
Spoonfull of Peanut Butter
2 Spoons of Apple Sauce
1 Cup of Almond Milk
As much or as little ice as you want 

Obviously I am not one to measure. You can measure it how you want.

And it is high in calorie so know that you probably should be drinking this after a really great workout. I enjoy one almost every morning after my intense workouts.

Sometimes I double it and take half to work to enjoy as a small meal throughout the day.


 Try it out and tell me what you think.

1 comment: